Palazetto 4* Boutique Adult only Hotel, Tsilivi, Zante, Greece - 7 nights, half board from £845pp (excluding flights but we can book flights for you, just give us a ring).
"The sun, sea and Greek hospitality are as warm as ever, so come on in the waters lovely"
Dynamics are delighted to be able to offer this superbly located hotel which is situated steps away from the sandy beach and turquoise blue waters of the Ionian sea with stunning views as far as mainland Greece and Kefelonia. Get rid of the winter blues and enjoy some early summer sun visit Tsilivi with friendly local tavernas, easy paced walks, amazing views and scenery.
For those that like relaxing or partying, there is music and entertainment to cater for all tastes from traditional Greek bouzouki to dance music, chill or join in the thrill, Zante has it all and more......
Our host(s) will be at the airport to greet you on arrival and will accompany you to the hotel (approx 15 mins transfer). They will assist with check in and help you to your room. Later that evening there will be a chance to meet others in the group and enjoy a welcome drink of beer or wine or non-alcoholic option. Dinner is served at our exclusive Dynamics tables where local wine is included.
Throughout the week there will be options to join in or simply chill and enjoy the views ...the choice is yours!
This is an absolute dream hotel with a fabulous location and setting, literally steps away from the impressive Tsilivi Beach with the turquoise water of the Ionian sea. The Palazetto is a relaxed luxurious adult only 4* hotel with a fantastic pool. Each of the 26 superbly appointed rooms have side sea views.
The Palazetto Boutique Hotel is sister to the Tsilivi Beach hotel, situated next door, with equally superb views and location, we will share the facilities of the Tsilivi Beach Hotel such as dining room and bars.
The hotel is a 5 minute walk to the centre of the resort of Tsilivi, where you can enjoy your favourite bars and tavernas.
What is included:
- Single occupancy in double or twin room on half board basis (dinner, bed and breakfast)
- All rooms have full or side seaviews & pool views
- Rooms have either jacuzzi bath or multi functional power shower
- Some rooms are swim up from pool
- Return transfers from airport
- Fridge in room with starter bottle of water
- Air Conditioning
- Tea & Coffee making facilities with starter supply
- Slippers & bathrobe
- Beach towel
- Welcome and departure drink
- Dinner includes wine & water with tables exclusively for Dynamics guests
- Breakfast with tables exclusively for Dynamics guests
- Beach front hotel
- Adult only hotel
- Luxury sun loungers pool side
- Experienced Male & Female dynamic host(s) including a welcome meeting and extensive knowledge of Zante
- Walks and optional activities
- Reserved group tables on nights out
Optional Activities include:
- Scenic walks nice and easy ranging from beach walk to 10k
- Beach activities such as boules
- Nights out at the local tavernas with music and dancing
- 24 hour reception
- Pool bar
- Beach bar
- Swimming pool with luxury sunbeds
- Spa treatments (payable locally)
- Free wifi
- Air conditioning
- Room service and cleaning
- Power shower or jacuzzi bath
- Hair dryer
- Balcony or terrace
Optional extras (local charge):
- Bike hire
- Watersports on the beach
- Excursion programme
- Crazy golf (5e)
- Pool tables
- Beach sunbeds
Had a fantastic time in Zante Sept, beach location fab hotel. Thanks so much to Tracy and Gary great hosts, met a lovely group of people and had fun and laughter. First time with Dynamics but won't be my last.
Barbara Clark, 19.10.19
What a fabulous holiday in Zante, the hotel is beautiful as is the location and facilities and the staff there are fantastic. I can't speak highly enough of Gary & Tracy who really do go beyond the call of duty in terms of looking after their customers in every aspect possible. I loved it and had the best time ever and will definitely be going back again - as soon as possible. Thank you both so much for a wonderful week in beautiful Zante Gary & Trace (and to think I'd previously said I would never return to Zante) !!!!
Jilly Roberts, 30.09.19
*Please note we are unable to include flights within our holidays, but if you ring us we can book flights for you. If you prefer to arrange your own flights please confirm details to us, we can then arrange the airport transfer.
Our hosts have considerable experience and knowledge of the hotel and Tsilivi and would be happy to assist with any initial queries - please do not hesitate to contact us.
Watch videos of some of the excursions on offer: