Join us for a weekend exploring Bristol city & Harbour staying at the superb Novotel Bristol Centre Hotel based near Bristol's famous buzzing harbour for 2 or 3 nights on B&B basis.
The weekend starts on Friday where you have the option to join your hosts and other guests for a lunch time meet and mingle in the hotel bar. Speak to your hosts about our single holidays & other solo traveller events. After lunch maybe you fancy a work out in the fitness suite, relax in the hotel bar or join your host for a walk to explore the local area. Return to the hotel, leaving plenty of time to get yourself ready for our evening enjoying what Bristol has to offer.
After a relaxed breakfast on Saturday you will have the opportunity to explore Bristol's attractions with your hosts and the rest of the group by day and night.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on Sunday, before either joining your host for a gentle walking tour of Bristol's historical famous sights, or use the hotel's health facilities on offer. For those staying for 3 nights we will enjoy a relaxed evening & day to explore all Bristol has to offer until your departure later in the day.
There is something for everyone, come and celebrate all that this city has to offer!
- Bristol’s famous Harbour-side, where Brunel’s ss Gt Britain is moored, Tripadvisor’s No 1 attraction in Bristol
- Option of cream tea cruise with great views of ss great britain 2 hour tour, weather permitting
- Banksy guided walk
- Boats, Brunel & Black Beard guided walk
- Visit the Cabot Circus shopping mall which has a mixture of designer and high street shops
- Visit St Mary Redcliffe Church, minutes from the hotel, the church building was constructed from the 12th to the 15th centuries, and it has been a place of Christian worship for over 900 years.
- Free guide tour of the Clifton Suspension Bridge
Depending on COVID restrictions at the time, Bristol's 50th Anniversary Harbour Festival may also be taking place which is free to attend with dancing, music, boats and lots more.
Novotel Bristol Centre****
Enjoy the hospitality of the Novotel Bristol Centre Hotel which is perfectly placed for a city getaway or a fun filled adventure in this cosmopolitan metropolis. Stay and enjoy contemporary and well appointed bedrooms. The modern Gourmet Bar & Restaurant will offer you classic dishes with a modern twist, while the sauna and steam room will help you unwind. An affordable yet stylish and luxury hotel that delivers and will ensure your stay is memorable.
Rooms include, air conditioning, 32 LCD TV and internet access, Wi-Fi, work desk, broadband connection, hairdryer, minibar, coffee/tea making facilities.
Included in your weekend package:
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis for 2 or 3 nights
- Twin/double room with no supplement for single use, with private facilities
- Drinks promotion at the hotel bar
- Walking tour of Bristol’s habourside – opportunity to see Bristol’s array of interesting landmarks
- Male & Female Hosts
- Porters lodge for bags pre check-in and post check-out
- Lunch, dinner & drinks
- 1 hour city harbour cruise
- 2 hour cream tea cruise
- Admission to SS Great Britain
- Parking is available and payable at the hotel.
Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Please note the Festival may be cancelled & some of the hotels facilities & external venues may be restricted depending on COVID restrictions in place at the time.