Join us for our fabulous New Year celebrations in the historical and picturesque venue, De Vere Tortworth Court, Wooton under Edge, Gloucester.
We have 1 or 2 night stays available (31 December 2021 & 1 January 2022) or attend the party only - the choice is yours!
Wow what a New Year celebration programme we have for you to enjoy! We have some of the highlights below but there is so much more to enjoy – email us for a full and detailed programme.
On 31 December, join your hosts and other guests for a lunch time meet and mingle in the hotel bar. After lunch maybe you fancy a dip in the hotels heated indoor pool, a work out in the fitness suite, join your hosts on a walk around the hotel grounds or for fun indoor games.
Spend the last day of 2021 enjoying the delights of Gloucester with a group of fun, lively people including your host and other guests or take it easy and take advantage of the leisure facilities on offer at the hotel.
Leaving plenty of time to get yourself ready for a complimentary pre-dinner drinks reception before the scrumptious 4 course New Year’s Eve Gala dinner at our own Dynamics tables before seeing in 2022 with a glass of fizz to the sounds of the live band & resident DJ until 1am.
Wake up to 2022 and enjoy a leisurely brunch. Your host will offer optional afternoon activities before saying farewell to new friends ready for the new year. A great way to kick out the old and see in the new year with a group of fun like minded guests in superb surroundings.
Tortworth Court is a Grade II Victorian Gothic mansion on 30 acres of land with a private arboretum. With sweeping views, Tortworth Court elegantly combines vintage appeal with modern facilities in a peaceful countryside setting. With a history dating back to the 11th Century, when Torteword Manor was recorded in the Domesday book, the estate at Tortworth has been the ancestral seat of the Ducie family for 350 years and counting.
Each one of the recently refurbished bedrooms offer the best in comfort and classic design. The bedrooms have been elegantly designed to suit your needs while complementing the original character of the property and to reflect modern British heritage..
Tortworth Court offers a real sense of space, the reception bar, restaurant, health club, and all of the bedrooms are contemporary, light and airy, creating a warm welcoming atmosphere throughout the hotel. The Leaf Spa provides superb facilities including a pool and gym. For details of booking any treatments please contact the hotel directly.
Tortworth Court is just 20 minutes from Bristol with easy access to J14 of the M5 & 30 minutes to Bristol Parkway station.
- Bright and classical designed bedrooms
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 30 acres of grounds to explore
- Superb leisure and fitness facilities
- 1853 Restaurant and Bar
- New Year's Eve party only = £135.00 pp (contact us if you wish to book event only)
- 1 night B&B accommodation & New Year's Eve party = £245.00 pp
- 2 night B&B accommodation & New Year's Eve party = £399.00 pp
Included in your New Year’s Eve & accommodation package:
- New Year’s Eve package including 1 nights accommodation, use of hotel facilities & breakfast:
- Twin/double room with no supplement for single use, with private facilities
- Complimentary parking
- 1 night Black Tie Event - Complimentary pre-dinner welcome drink, 4 course Gala Dinner, half bottle of wine, glass of fizz at midnight & with Band and DJ entertainment
- Walking tour of the hotel grounds
- Fun indoor games for Dynamics group or even lawn games if the weather is fair
- Male & Female Hosts
- Porters lodge for bags pre check-in and post check-out
If you stay for 2 nights there will be optional group activities arranged on New Year's Day.
Included in your New Year’s Eve Party only package:
- Complimentary parking
- 1 night Black Tie Event - Complimentary pre-dinner welcome drink, 4 course Gala Dinner, half bottle of wine, glass of fizz at midnight with Band and DJ entertainment
- Male & Female Hosts
- Possible central Bristol pick up & drop off point, additional charge and subject to numbers
- Lunch & drinks in the bar
- Entry to attractions, such as Berkeley Castle, Slimbridge
- Walk the Cotswold Way
- Pirate Bay Adventure Golf
- Boules at the traditional Anchor Inn, in the picturesque village of Oldbury on Severn
Guest Reviews, New Year's Eve 2019:
Firstly I would like to thank you for organising the New Year celebrations at Tortworth Court this year, it was my 3rd New year with Dynamics and was so well organised. Both Gary and Tracy made sure everyone in the party were looked after, made to feel welcome and ensured we were all happy with our rooms.
I would like to wish everyone at Dynamics a wonderful successful year, and thank you all so much for all the work which has gone into arranging the holidays.
Patricia Amos, 11.01.20
Jilly Roberts, 06.01.2020
A fantastic evening, a big Thank you to those who organised it and to Gary and Tracy for being such wonderful hosts, as always.
Evie Danzig, 03.01.2020
I have just returned from a two night vacation for New Years Eve of 2019 and feel that I must comment on our hosts before I forget.
Gary and Tracy have managed to turn hosting into an art form, wonderful. I never felt alone from the time I arrived to the moment I left. They were always there to help if needed, sometimes it seemed even before help was needed. I have absolutely no idea when or if they kept time for themselves to sleep or eat. Non obtrusive if not needed and there immediately when required. Congratulations.
Eric Edwards, 02.01.2020
I just wanted to say a big thank you for your efforts over the last few days that made it such a great time. As a newbie to these things I had no idea what to expect and can say I was very happily surprised.
Dress code: Black Tie
Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Please note there may be restrictions, alternations or cancellation depending on COVID 19 & ongoing restrictions.