Beaucoup de pétanque & tellement plus....
Lots of pétanque & so much more....
Enjoy a weekend of boules and a whole lot more staying at the 3* Elstead Hotel in Bournemouth for 2 or 3 nights on half board basis. Double occupancy for 2 nights = £235.00pp & Double occupancy for 3 nights = £315.00pp. Single occupancy for 2 nights = £265.00pp & single occupancy for 3 nights = £360.00pp. There is a 10% discount (approx) for non players who may like to come along for the weekend break.
Please contact the office to book the single occupancy & non player options.
A bit about Muscliffe Park Petanque Club
Elstead Hotel Bournemouth ***
Close to the heart of Bournemouth and a short stroll from the beach, yet conveniently placed for the major road and rail links, the Elstead Hotel is a perfect base for a weekend break.
Situated in a quiet, tree-lined avenue, the Elstead Hotel has a large private car park. The hotel has received many awards for its presentation and service including the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
In total there are 50 en-suite bedrooms, all accessible by a lift which are of a high standard and well equipped with facilities such as free-view television, direct dial telephone, WiFi and more.
The Elstead restaurant is known for traditional, home-cooked food and great service. Keep active during your stay with the Leisure Club, offering the very best of leisure facilities in Dorset including heated pool and fitness suite.
Whether it's the sandy beaches or entertainment and shopping, you are sure to fall in love with this special area of the English coast.
Included in your Petanque weekend package:
- Accommodation on dinner, bed & breakfast basis for Friday & Saturday night (Sunday available)
- Twin/double room with private facilities
- Free parking on first come first served basis
- Experienced Host(s)
- Porters lodge for bags pre check-in and post check-out
- Competitive boules with Muscliffe Park Club
- Quality Polo shirt in your size including name of event
- Personalised quality medal for all entrants
- Superb trophy package including Player of the Weekend sponsored by Tiger Trophies
- Presentation night
- Beach walk
- Crazy golf (payable locally)
- Lunch & all drinks
When you are 'boules out' enjoy some of what Bournemouth has to offer:
- Bournemouth's famous Gardens & Aviary
- Beach walk - opt out when you want!
- Crazy golf (payable locally)
- Cycle ride (payable locally)
- Awesome Pier Zip (payable locally) - The PIER ZIP Line is the FIRST Pier to shore Zip Wire experience in the world with a launch tower towering above the sea, giving an exhilarating “zip surf” over the waves to the beach
- Tour of Bournemouth – see the award winning beach, Bournemouth Pier, visit the Grade II listed gardens, Bournemouth shopping centre, Oceanarium and Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum.
What our guests say:
This year, I had the opportunity to play in the Rainbow Tournament for the first time. Even being scheduled during the Covid19 outbreak, I did enjoy myself. I did feel comfortable with the implemented safety rules. Everyone did follow them. For my part, I see it as a great success. I would gladly play this tournament again in the future if an opportunity occurs.
Laurent Parrain, Sept 2020
See our guest experience page for further reviews.
Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Please note the weekend may be subject to Government and Petanque COVID restrictions & guidelines that may be in force at the time. If the weekend is postponed or cancelled due to COVID a free date change or refund will be guaranteed.
If you are also a single or solo travller you may also be interested in our single & solo holidays, we have lots of UK options for 2021 including Bournemouth, Bristol Harbour Festival, Warners weekend, Liverpool city weekend, Stratford upon Avon or overseas we have 7, 10 or 14 night holidays to Majorca in September 2021.