Christmas Party Weekend, 1 or 2 night options available. £175.00pp for 1 night stay, B&B accommodation on single occupancy including Christmas party package & £255.00pp for 2 nights accommodation on single occupancy, B&B basis including Christmas party. If you would like to just attend the Christmas party please contact the office.
Join us for a festive weekend at Bournemouth, get into the Christmas spirit, enjoy a festive Christmas Party with all the trimmings dancing the night away to the resident DJ until 1am and the opportunity to explore Bournemouth’s Christmas market during the day and much much more…………
Our accommodation for this event is the superb Marsham Court Hotel with fantastic seaviews, 2 minutes walk to Bournemouth's fantastic coastline and sandy beach.
If you choose to join us for 2 nights then there will be an optional extra dinner and night out in Bournemouth on the Friday night with your host(s). Dinner will be at a tapas style restaurant and then you will be able to enjoy the lively nightlife of Bournemouth.
For those on the Saturday night option only, Dynamic hosts invite you to arrive from 12.00 noon on the Saturday, there is free car parking (subject to availability)and early arrivals can relax in the bar where you can meet and mingle with other Dynamics guests! You will be able to use the superb leisure facilities or join in the fun and compete in the friendly beach boules competitions which your hosts will arrange or enjoy Bournemouth's famous Christmas market which offers a festive shopping experience from around the World. Inspired by the "Weihnachtsmarkt" traditional German markets it features quaint little alpine chalet stalls, decorated with twinkling lights and decorations, selling seasonal gifts, handmade crafts and festive food.
We invite you to join us in the Hotel’s bar from 18.30 before joining other hotel guests for a pre-dinner Bucks Fizz. We will be seated at our own allocated tables of 10 for a delicious 3 course meal including half a bottle of wine per guest. After a festive dinner, party the night away with the resident DJ until 1am.
The following day, after breakfast, why not relax and continue to use the hotel’s leisure facilities or join your hosts for a day in Bournemouth, the options are endless…..
- Visit Bournemouth’s famous Christmas market, live music and bars....not to be missed!
- Skating under the Stars...! Glide across the ice on the South Coast’s most beautiful Christmas ice rink. Set within the amazing Gardens of Light and offers the perfect place to get into the Christmas spirit. The rink features a beautiful cafe bar where you can sip a hot chocolate while watching the action on the ice.
- Beach walk - opt out when you want!
- Fun game of beach boules
- Cycle ride (payable locally)
- Awesome Pier Zip (payable locally) - The PIERZIP Line is the FIRST Pier to shore Zip Wire experience in the world with a launch tower towering above the sea, giving an exhilarating “zip surf” over the waves to the beach
- Balloon ride (payable locally)-Bournemouth’s highest attraction, after all it reaches a height of just under 500 metres above the ground! Tour of Bournemouth – see the award winning beach, Bournemouth Pier, visit the Grade II listed gardens, Bournemouth shopping centre, Oceanarium and Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum.
Marsham Court Hotel, Bournemouth
With award winning beaches and lively nightlife, you can expect a holiday atmosphere all year round in Bournemouth. Whether you are here to enjoy exciting outdoor activities during the day or energetic partying by night, our Bournemouth hotel is the perfect base to explore this quintessentially British seaside town.
- Flat screen freeview TV
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Laptop safe
- Ironing centre
Christmas Party Night only, does not include overnight accommodation, use of hotel facilities & breakfast.
Included in your Christmas Party Weekend package:
- Twin/double room with no supplement for single use, with private facilities
- Complimentary parking
- Pre-dinner welcome drink
- 3 course dinner
- ½ bottle of wine with dinner
- Fun group sporting activities, for our guests only
- Male & Female Hosts
- Use of hotels leisure facilities
- Porters lodge for bags pre check-in and post check-out
- Lunch & drinks in the bar
- Beach Walk
- Bournemouth sightseeing tour
- Ice skating (payable locally)
- Cycle ride (payable locally)
- Zip wire (payable locally)
- Balloon ride (payable locally)
- Watersports including jet skis and high speed motorboat trips (payable locally)
Dress code: Party dress
Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.