Motown & Soul Festival weekend lots of music & dancing throughout the weekend at Warner’s Hotel, Littlecote House, Berkshire 3 nights, 4 days.
Join us for a long weekend 4 days 3 nights, at the historic Littlecote House set in the heart of rural Berkshire. If historic and rural settings appeal to you then this long weekend break is not to be missed!
During the day you will be spoilt for choice from the vast array of sporting activities on offer, use of the spa & swimming pool or walks around the Grounds or further afield.
By night, dust off your dancing shoes and join us for a Festival of Tributes featuring:
Brotherhood of Man
Saturday Night Bee Gees
Flashback Trio taking you through the Soul & Motown hits of the 70s
Plus a DJ every night and more
Our hosts have tried and tested the Warner’s concept and are amazed at the range and quality of options on offer.
At Adults only Warner’s country hotel you will be spoilt for choice,
- Beautiful Grade I listed Tudor House
- 113 acres of landscaped gardens and rolling parklands
- Cream teas & lunches in the Historic Tudor House (payable locally)
- Fabulous Late Lounge to enjoy live music and entertainment
- Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, bubble pool and Salon Spa
- Snooker, Archery, air-rifle shooting, boules or do you 'Warner' dance
Do as much or as little as you choose
Arrive from 2.00pm on Friday and be greeted by your host who will be happy to guide you through the leisure facilities and activities on offer, some exclusive to our guests.
At dinner you can eat from the superb buffet or waiter service. Dinner will be accompanied by half a bottle of wine per person. We will have group seats reserved for the superb evening entertainment and a special Dynamics VIP evening for the Motown & Soul acts.
A Dynamic host will be with you for the duration of your stay to organise exclusive group activities and ensure your holiday runs smoothly.
Warner Leisure Hotels, Littlecote House, Berkshire
It's hard to avoid Littlecote's broad history; there's so much of it. Roman mosaics, a stained glass window marking Henry VIII meeting Jane Seymour, the rooms where D-Day was planned. There's plenty to try here; from tennis to snooker or the sauna. The outlying area has even more places where you can explore the past, like Stonehenge, Bath and Blenheim Palace.
Included in your Warner Holiday package:
- Standard twin/double room with no supplement for single use, with private facilities
- Complimentary parking, subject to availability
- Your choice of buffet or waiter service at dinner and breakfast
- ½ bottle of wine with each dinner
- Dynamic Holiday Hosts
- Use of hotels leisure facilities
- Daytime activities
- Evening entertainment
- Lunch & drinks in the bar
- Spa treatments pre-bookable (10% discount)
- Warner’s Holiday Protection Plan - £10.00 pp
- Signature room including soft drinks & 'too many treats to mention'
I just wanted to say a big thank you for your efforts over the last few days that made it such a great time. As a newbie to these things I had no idea what to expect and can say I was very happily surprised.
I have just returned from a two night vacation for New Years Eve of 2019 and feel that I must comment on our hosts before I forget. Gary and Tracy have managed to turn hosting into an art form, wonderful. I never felt alone from the time I arrived to the moment I left. They were always there to help if needed, sometimes it seemed even before help was needed. I have absolutely no idea when or if they kept time for themselves to sleep or eat. Non obtrusive if not needed and there immediately when required. Congratulations.
Eric Edwards, 02.01.2020
Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
If you would like to pre-book a spa treatment please contact us.
If you would like to take out Warner’s holiday protection plan please contact us for further information.