Beaucoup de pétanque & tellement plus....
Lots of pétanque & so much more....
Enjoy a weekend of boules and a whole lot more staying at the superb Holiday Inn Bristol Filton Hotel for 2 or 3 nights on half board basis. Double occupancy for 2 nights = £260.00pp & Double occupancy for 3 nights = £315.00pp. Single occupancy for 2 nights = £295.00pp & single occupancy for 3 nights = £360.00pp. There is a 10% discount (approx) for non players who may like to come along for the weekend break.
Please contact the office to book the single occupancy & non player options.
A bit about Filton Petanque Club
Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton
A stylish hotel set in landscaped grounds, with free wifi and on-site fitness facilities the hotel is just a 10-minute drive from the M4 and 15 minutes from the M5, with easy access to London, Birmingham and south Wales. Regular services to London Paddington and Cardiff depart from Bristol Parkway train station, 10 minutes away by car. Extensive free parking for overnight guests is available at the hotel, with Bristol Airport, 15 miles away.
Just 20 minutes' drive away, the Harbourside area offers plenty of scope for shopping, dining and entertainment. Learn the secrets of the SS Great Britain or take a sailing trip on The Matthew, a replica of the ship that discovered North America in the 15th century.
Included in your Petanque weekend package:
- Accommodation on dinner, bed & breakfast basis for 2 or 3 nights
- Twin/double room with private facilities
- Free parking at the hotel
- Complimentary use of the health & fitness centre
- Experienced Host(s)
- Competitive boules with Filton Petanque Club
- Quality Polo shirt in your size including name of event
- Personalised quality medal for all entrants
- Superb trophy package including Player of the Weekend sponsored by Tiger Trophies
- Presentation night
- Guided walk
- Crazy golf (payable locally)
- Lunch & all drinks
When you are 'boules out' enjoy some of what Bristol has to offer:
- Bristol’s famous Harbour-side, where Brunel’s ss Gt Britain is moored, Tripadvisor’s No 1 attraction in Bristol
- Option of cream tea cruise with great views of ss great britain 2 hour tour, weather permitting
- Visit the Cabot Circus shopping mall which has a mixture of designer and high street shops
- Visit St Mary Redcliffe Church, minutes from the hotel, the church building was constructed from the 12th to the 15th centuries, and it has been a place of Christian worship for over 900 years.
- Clifton Suspension Bridge
What our guests say:
This year, I had the opportunity to play in the Rainbow Tournament for the first time. Even being scheduled during the Covid19 outbreak, I did enjoy myself. I did feel comfortable with the implemented safety rules. Everyone did follow them. For my part, I see it as a great success. I would gladly play this tournament again in the future if an opportunity occurs.
Laurent Parrain, Sept 2020
See our guest experience page for further reviews.
Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Please note the weekend may be subject to Government and Petanque COVID restrictions & guidelines that may be in force at the time. If the weekend is postponed or cancelled due to COVID a free date change or refund will be guaranteed.
If you are also a single or solo travller you may also be interested in our single & solo holidays, we have lots of UK options for 2021 including Bournemouth, Bristol Harbour Festival, Warners weekend, Liverpool city weekend, Stratford upon Avon or overseas we have 7, 10 or 14 night holidays to Majorca in September 2021.