This weekend break is new for 2020 but what an amazing event. We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment, once rooms have gone they have gone! Air Festival weekend for singles & solo travellers, Bournemouth, 3 nights B&B accommodation for £520.00, right on the doorstop of the air festival with views from the hotel. A short walk to the golden & sandy beach of Bournemouth with nightly concerts & fireworks on the beach.
Our accommodation for this 3 night break is the superb Marsham Court Hotel with amazing air show, fireworks & sea views, 2 minutes walk to Bournemouth's fantastic coastline and sandy beach.
Dynamic hosts invite you to arrive from 12.00 noon on the Thursday, there is free car parking (subject to availability) and early arrivals can relax in the bar where you can meet and mingle with other Dynamics solo travellers! You will be able to use the superb leisure facilities including a heated outdoor pool or join the group to watch the start of the famous air shows or enjoy Bournemouth's famous Gardens and shopping experience.
Enjoy nights out at the local restaurants for dinner & then watch the live bands or tribute acts playing on the beach followed by the nightly fireworks.
Along with the air show & hotel’s leisure facilities, the options in Bournemouth are endless…..
- Bournemouth's famous Gardens & Aviary
- Beach walk - opt out when you want!
- Crazy golf (payable locally)
- Cycle ride (payable locally)
- Awesome Pier Zip (payable locally) - The PIER ZIP Line is the FIRST Pier to shore Zip Wire experience in the world with a launch tower towering above the sea, giving an exhilarating “zip surf” over the waves to the beach
- Tour of Bournemouth – see the award winning beach, Bournemouth Pier, visit the Grade II listed gardens, Bournemouth shopping centre, Oceanarium and Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum.
Marsham Court Hotel, Bournemouth
With award winning beaches and lively town, you can expect a holiday atmosphere all year round in Bournemouth. Whether you are here to enjoy the air show, exciting outdoor activities during the day or some live music by night, our Bournemouth hotel is the perfect base to explore this quintessentially British seaside town.
- Flat screen freeview TV
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Laptop safe
- Ironing centre
- Heated outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Lifts to all floors
- 24 hour reception
There is an option to upgrade to amazing sea view rooms, but limited availability.
Our price is based on single occupancy in a double room but we can quote for a shared room.
Included in your Summer Weekend Beach Break package:
- 3 nights B&B accommodation, use of hotel facilities and breakfast
- Twin/double room with no supplement for single use, with private facilities
- Complimentary parking (subject to availability)
- Air Festival, nightly entertainment & fireworks*
- Fun group sporting activities, for our guests only
- Male & Female Hosts
- Use of hotels leisure facilities
- Porters lodge for bags pre-check-in and post check-out
- Lunch, Dinner & drinks
- Bournemouth sightseeing tour
- Cycle ride (payable locally)
- Zip wire (payable locally)
- Watersports including jet skis and high speed motorboat trip
I just wanted to say a big thank you for your efforts over the last few days that made it such a great time. As a newbie to these things I had no idea what to expect and can say I was very happily surprised.
I have just returned from a two night vacation for New Years Eve of 2019 and feel that I must comment on our hosts before I forget.
Gary and Tracy have managed to turn hosting into an art form, wonderful. I never felt alone from the time I arrived to the moment I left. They were always there to help if needed, sometimes it seemed even before help was needed. I have absolutely no idea when or if they kept time for themselves to sleep or eat. Non obtrusive if not needed and there immediately when required. Congratulations.
Eric Edwards, 02.01.2020
*The Air Festival & programme is arranged & managed by the RAF, in extreme weather conditions the festival may be cancelled or daily itineraries may change. Full programme to follow.
We also have an Adult only Warners break in the UK at the historical Littlecote Hotel in Berkshire In April 2020. The weekend will feature a Festival of Tributes and promises to be a fun & lively weekend with lots of dancing!