This weekend break is new for 2021 but what an amazing event. We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment, once rooms have gone they have gone! Air Festival weekend for singles & solo travellers, Bournemouth, 3 nights B&B accommodation for £555.00 & 2 nights B&B accommodation for £425.00, right on the doorstop of the air festival. A short walk to the golden & sandy beach of Bournemouth with nightly concerts & fireworks on the beach.
Our accommodation for this 3 night break is the Holiday Inn Hotel, superbly located just 10 minutes walk from miles of golden sand, pier and promenade. This singles UK holiday is must to experience the air show on the beach with lots of other activities & fantastic scenery.
Dynamic hosts invite you to arrive from 12.00 noon on the Friday, there is hotel car parking (payable locally & subject to availability) and early arrivals can relax in the bar where you can meet and mingle with other Dynamics solo travellers! You will be able to join the group to watch the famous air displays or enjoy Bournemouth's famous Gardens and shopping experience.
Enjoy nights out at the local restaurants for dinner & then watch the live bands or tribute acts playing on the beach followed by the nightly fireworks.
Along with the air show the options in Bournemouth are endless…..
- Bournemouth's famous Gardens & Aviary
- Beach walk - opt out when you want!
- Crazy golf (payable locally)
- Cycle ride (payable locally)
- Awesome Pier Zip (payable locally) - The PIER ZIP Line is the FIRST Pier to shore Zip Wire experience in the world with a launch tower towering above the sea, giving an exhilarating “zip surf” over the waves to the beach
- Tour of Bournemouth – see the award winning beach, Bournemouth Pier, visit the Grade II listed gardens, Bournemouth shopping centre, Oceanarium and Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum.
Holiday Inn Bournemouth
The Holiday Inn® Bournemouth hotel has plenty of car parking space and is located in the centre of Bournemouth, within easy walking distance to the sea front, town centre and Bournemouth International Centre. Bournemouth railway station is half a mile away and Bournemouth airport only a short car journey away.
The hotel makes a vibrant leisure venue free fast speed Wi-Fi and coffee available from the hotel’s Starbucks. The newly refurbished, bright and air-conditioned bedrooms offer luxury Hypnos beds, pillow menu, powerful shower, 43” Samsung Smart TV, bedside USB charging points and a comfortable work desk.
You can workout with the latest cardio, resistance and weights equipment in the hotel's 24-hour fitness centre. Enjoy lunch and dinner from a wide selection at the on-site Restaurant and relax with a drink or light bite to eat at the Lounge, Bar or Terrace.
- 43” Samsung Smart TV
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Restaurant and bar
- Lifts to all floors
- 24 hour reception
- Fitness centre
Included in your Air Festival Weekend Beach Break package:
- 2 or 3 nights B&B accommodation, use of hotel facilities and breakfast
- Twin/double room with no supplement for single use, with private facilities
- Air Festival, nightly entertainment & fireworks*
- Fun group sporting activities, for our guests only
- Male & Female Hosts
- Use of hotels leisure facilities
- Porters lodge for bags pre-check-in and post check-out
- Lunch, Dinner & drinks
- Bournemouth sightseeing tour
- Cycle ride (payable locally)
- Zip wire (payable locally)
- Watersports including jet skis and high speed motorboat trip
I just wanted to say a big thank you for your efforts over the last few days that made it such a great time. As a newbie to these things I had no idea what to expect and can say I was very happily surprised.
I have just returned from a two night vacation for New Years Eve of 2019 and feel that I must comment on our hosts before I forget.
Gary and Tracy have managed to turn hosting into an art form, wonderful. I never felt alone from the time I arrived to the moment I left. They were always there to help if needed, sometimes it seemed even before help was needed. I have absolutely no idea when or if they kept time for themselves to sleep or eat. Non obtrusive if not needed and there immediately when required. Congratulations.
Eric Edwards, 02.01.2020
*The Air Festival & programme is arranged & managed by the RAF, in extreme weather conditions the festival may be cancelled or daily itineraries may change. Full programme to follow. The Air Festival may be cancelled or there may be limitations due to COVID restrictions in place at the time & the dates may then vary.