We chose the name Dynamics as that is what truly makes each occasion special – group dynamics. Our event hosts are experienced in encouraging interaction when you want it or to give you space when you just want to chill. We aim to create a lively, friendly and fun atmosphere, for everyone to enjoy.
We want to make every guest’s experience with us one to remember for all the right reasons, we really are here to help. Our hosts will be helping things run smoothly without being intrusive, they will be around to meet and greet on arrival, throughout the event and until you depart.
Dynamics hosts are experienced in tourism and will do their very best to ensure your expectations are exceeded. Customer focus is paramount to us, we take notice of the small detail others might miss.
We strive to provide single & solo travellers with the opportunity to attend a range of events & solo holidays. If you have any questions about solo travel why not speak to one of our team who will be able to offer you support & advice about solo travel.
Our events are a mixture of traditional favourites and new exciting themes which will include clay pigeon shooting, live entertainment, festive party nights, activity weekends, pamper days, coastal breaks, sun holidays such as Spain, the Canary Islands and Greek Islands, black tie balls and lots more. Our events are suitable for single & solo travellers who prefer a group experience without losing the choice to simply relax or join in any of the options on offer. Our holidays are fully covered by financial failure insurance giving you peace of mind.
Most of our events are for “all ages”, however we also provide events for the 30-50 age group and will specifically tailor packages for this age group.
We offer UK hosted single holidays & events for single or solo travellers who want to meet like minded people at a wide range of social events. We appreciate and understand that everyone wants value for money.
Our commitment is to ensure guests are made aware of options available during each event to add value and make each experience memorable.
How will we do this? At every event…
- We will have tried and tested the hotel facilities, Dynamic hosts will have researched the local area and attractions on offer so during your stay you have a number of options as a group or individual
- You will be offered a free, guided walk
- We will offer to take you to see any historic, famous sites that are within walking distance
- A Dynamics host will be at reception to meet and greet you on arrival and answer any questions
- Our host(s)will be highly visible throughout your event or holiday
- Wherever possible, hotel leisure facilities will be available for hotel residents pre & post check-in/out with secure storage areas available when required
- Where possible, free car parking will be available at our hotels
- Any discounts on spa treatments will be passed onto you
- Where possible we will arrange meet and mingle drink promotions
- We offer a variety of optional holiday excursions which are original & unique.
Carol Jordan, 03.01.2020
A fantastic evening, a big Thank you to those who organised it and to Gary and Tracy for being such wonderful hosts, as always.
Evie Danzig, 03.01.2020
I have just returned from a two night vacation for New Years Eve of 2019 and feel that I must comment on our hosts before I forget.
Gary and Tracy have managed to turn hosting into an art form, wonderful. I never felt alone from the time I arrived to the moment I left. They were always there to help if needed, sometimes it seemed even before help was needed. I have absolutely no idea when or if they kept time for themselves to sleep or eat. Non obtrusive if not needed and there immediately when required. Congratulations.
Eric Edwards, 02.01.2020
I just wanted to say a big thank you for your efforts over the last few days that made it such a great time. As a newbie to these things I had no idea what to expect and can say I was very happily surprised.
20 Trees in 2020
We believe that every little helps in efforts to save our beautiful planet for future generations, so we will be planting trees dedicated to our project. Our aim is 20 trees in 2020! We will be planting trees throughout the year in different locations and will keep you updated on our news page and by email. To start our project we have sponsored a tree in support of the new forest initiative.
Please root for us! For £20 you can support this cause and sponsor a tree, contact us for further information.
Say NO to plastic
Zante is famous for its Loggerhead Turtle nesting sites. The Turtles can be spotted off the southern beaches from May until September but due mostly to sea pollution caused by our plastic bottles, bags and straws they are an endangered species.
In May 2018, we led the way and introduced eco-friendly straws to our guests while on holiday in Zante. Our host provided the eco-friendly straws for our guests to use them in bars and tavernas.
We want to do our bit for the planet and this is one step to help reduce marine pollution and thus preserve our beloved turtles.
When on Holiday
Every little helps, please join us by following our top tips below:
- We encourage guests to say no to straws, your hosts have eco-friendly alternatives if needed.
- Please reduce water by showering rather than having a bath.
- Please turn off all lights when you leave your room.
- Please do not leave the air conditioning running throughout the day.
- Please recycle bottles & other plastics in the hotel recycle collection areas.
- Re-use towels, minimise unnecessary washes.